Test Automation Engineer
Position Ref: TAE1018BW
November 3, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Software Testing team is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
Working within the testing department you will be required to develop, execute and maintain a large Java based automated test code base.
Development will be conducted across multiple platforms including Web, Mobile, Mobile Apps and Internal Tools.
You will be involved in all automation requirements and deliverables as well as continuous improvements to the existing framework using Selenium, Test Complete and Open Source tools.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic developers and testers who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
• Reviewing and assessing daily releases and update automation suites where appropriate.
• Monitoring run times, performance and accuracy of automation results making improvements where needed.
• Working closely with the Software Testing teams to understand changes transitioning manual test scripts into automated test scripts.
• Maintaining our large Page Object Model framework based Java automation code base.
• Maintaining the Selenium Grid.
• Being involved in exciting new research projects and Proof of Concepts.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Exposure and awareness of CI, preferably Jenkins.
• Understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative.
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
• High attention to detail.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
• Software testing experience of Web/Mobile systems.
• Knowledge of version control software such as GIT.
• Experience of Selenium WebDriver and/or Selenoid.
• Experience of Docker/Containers and GoGridRouter Technology.
• Experience of Test Complete.
• Experience of Linux.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference TAE1018BW to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.