Test Automation Engineer
Position Ref: TE1217BW
January 12, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Software Testing team are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
Working within the testing department you will be required to develop, execute and maintain a large range of automated test scripts. Development will be conducted across multiple platforms including Web, Mobile, Mobile Apps and Internal Tools.
You will be responsible for all automation requirements and deliverables as well as recommending improvements to the existing framework using Selenium, Test Complete and Open Source tools.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic developers and testers who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
• Reviewing and analysing new developments that need to be incorporated into the automation suites.
• Reviewing and assessing daily releases and update automation suites where appropriate.
• Monitoring run times, performance and accuracy of automation results making improvements where needed.
• Working closely with the Software testing teams to understand changes transitioning manual test scripts into automated test scripts.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Exposure and awareness of Jenkins.
• Understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Able to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative.
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
• High attention to detail.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
• Software testing experience of Web/Mobile systems.
• Knowledge of version control software such as AccuRev.
• Experience of Selenium WebDriver.
• Experience of Test Complete.
• Experience of Jira.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.