Software Developer, Web Members
Position Ref: SDWMS0419BW
May 17, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Web Members team is looking for Software Developers to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The Web Members team is responsible for the members and payments functionality utilising a Microsoft technology stack.
As a Software Developer you will deliver high quality code, assist in the analysis and estimation of work items, whilst being exposed to enterprise scale architectures and processes that are geared towards quality and delivery.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Extensive commercial .NET web development experience.
• Experience of developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
• Commercial MS SQL Server experience (2000 or later).
• Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable, software solutions.
• Delivery focused with experience using AGILE practices.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications.
• Strong team player.
• Self motivation.
• Passionate about software development and technology.
• Proactive and willing to contribute ideas.
• High standard of work and attention to detail.
• Degree in a Computer Science discipline (or other relevant discipline).
• An understanding of Dependency Injection, IoC and SOLID principles.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience in Typescript.
• Experience in functional programming such as Go, Elixir or Erlang.
• AccuRev version control.
• Jira issues management.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SDWMS0419BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.