Software Developer, Sportsbook
Position Ref: SDSPB0917BW
September 29, 2017
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Sportsbook development team are seeking passionate Software Developers to work out of our brand new Central Manchester office.
The Sportsbook development team are responsible for developing, maintaining and continually enhancing the Sports, In-Play, and Financial products developed using a Microsoft Stack.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic developers who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Skills and Experience:
• Commercial experience of Microsoft .NET
• Experience of developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery
• Commercial RDBMS experience (preferred SQL server 2005 or later)
• Experience of working with distributed or concurrent, multi-tiered applications.
• Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable, software solutions.
• Ability to adapt to a very diverse and reactive working environment.
• Experience of delivering using agile practises.
• Passionate about software development and technology.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
• Experience in Typescript.
• Experience in functional programming such as Go, Elixir or Erlang.
• Jira Issue Management.
• Self-Motivated and delivery focused.
• Experience of working in a 24/7 environment with an on call development function.
• An interest in sport.
• Experience of the online gaming industry.
• Problem solving ability.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
• Proactive and willing to contribute to ideas.
• High Standards of work and attention to detail.
A degree in a Computer Science discipline or relevant professional experience is essential. A competitive salary and benefits package is available to successful applicants.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SDSPB0917BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.