Software Developer, Gaming
Position Ref: SDG1117BW
January 26, 2018
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling company, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Gaming team is looking for Software Developers to work out of our Staffordshire office.
This web based development role will be focused on developing, maintaining and enhancing the Casino, Poker, Bingo, Games and Vegas products, utilising a Microsoft technology stack.
• Extensive commercial .Net web development experience
• Developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery
• Commercial MS SQL Server experience (2000 or later)
• Proven track record of delivering high quality scalable software solutions
• Delivery focused with experience of using AGILE practices
• Working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications
• Degree qualified in Computer Science or an alternative relevant discipline, although candidates without a degree will be considered if they have proven experience
• Excellent communication and team working skills
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
• AccuRev version control
• Jira issues management
• Exposure to No SQL technologies and messaged orientated
• Online gambling industry knowledge
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple streams of activity, shifting focus regularly
• Problem solving ability
• Self motivation
• Proactivity and willingness to contribute to ideas
• Attention to detail delivering high standards of work
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SDG1117BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.