Position Ref: SDCRM1117BW
January 26, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
We are forming a brand new full stack team in Manchester to undertake the development of a customer interaction project within the CRM space. Therefore, we are currently looking for Software Developers to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family. We are looking for developers capable of working at scale in a range of Open Source and Microsoft technologies.
This is an exciting greenfield development programme, involving technologies outside of what we have previously recruited for in Manchester. Overall, whilst experience of a .Net based stack may be advantageous, it is not essential due to the stack consisting of a Web client supported by Go services and a PostgreSQL database, all hosted on Linux.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic developers who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us to continue to lead the way within this exciting and innovative industry.
• Delivering software with a focus on quality, efficiency and speed to market.
• Working within a pragmatic, delivery focussed cross-functional team.
• Making best use of technology, learning new skills as required.
• Working on Linux and GNU utilities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• .Net, Java or experience in a similar Object Orientated Programming language.
• Service development (services, systems, messaging, middleware).
• A range of RDMS – PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Maria DB.
• Developing low latency, highly available and scalable solutions.
• CI, Unit Testing, Build and Release configuration in a large, fast paced, commercially focussed development team.
• Maintaining a passion about software development and technology.
• Strong academic background.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
• Functional programming (such as Go, Erlang, Haskell, F#, or Scala).
• TypeScript, Vue.js, React.js.
• Delivering software using agile practises.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SDCRM1117BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.