Service Desk Technician
Position Ref: SDT0319BW
April 19, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The IT Services team is looking for a Service Desk Technician to join this vital part of the bet365 family.
You will join a team responsible for ensuring that the user base has sufficient equipment and resources to perform their roles. You will take end to end ownership for incidents, escalate where necessary and see them through to resolution.
Although not directly responsible for fixing complex issues, the role has responsibility to troubleshoot, identify business impact and escalate efficiently and in a timely manner. You will work in a structured environment adhering to strict security policies relating to user access.
Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader you will be required to work a 24/7 shift pattern.
• Ensuring that phone calls and emails are dealt with promptly to provide the best possible service to the business.
• Logging all tickets for incidents or requests that are reported.
• Ensuring that first line incidents are resolved quickly and efficiently.
• Ensuring that second line incidents are investigated and promptly escalated where required.
• Proactively managing open incidents, working with 2nd and 3rd line teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA.
• Providing remote support and fixes.
• Maintaining and administering to ensure systems are running and escalating any resulting issues.
• Maintaining and administering user accounts, ensuring users only have access to what they require in order to fulfil their roles.
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills.
• Concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Self managed with ability to work unsupervised.
• Quick to learn.
• Commercial experience working in a service management function.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.