Service Desk Team Leader
Position Ref: SDTL0419BW
April 26, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The IT Services department is looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will oversee the provision of first line internal customer service and resolution of IT related issues that bet365 employees encounter as part of their employment.
You will be responsible for generating reports and statistical information for management and also call monitoring, whereby quality and accuracy is measured using specific criteria and metrics, with the aim of providing effective coaching and feedback.
You will be expected to build effective working relationships with the department and also with key business stakeholders
• Prioritising and managing workload of technicians, ensuring work is completed in a timely manner.
• Resource planning to ensure the Service Desk is sufficiently covered 24/7 and during peak periods.
• Monitoring quality of work against agreed performance criteria and, as a result, identifying training requirements.
• Conducting regular coaching, review, feedback and briefing sessions.
• Acting as a point of escalation for the team.
• Continuously developing the training plan in order to train new recruits to a consistent standard.
• Ensuring all procedural documentation, articles and guidelines remain up to date, accurate and are adhered to.
• Producing management reports and KPI statistics.
• Conducting interviews and providing feedback on potential candidates.
• Increasing efficiency via automation or manual tasks, reducing complexity and making recommendations to improve the customer experience.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple activity streams.
• Forward thinking.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Desire to develop others.
• Good documentation skills.
• Display a flexible, hands on, can do attitude towards work.
• Previous experience in an IT Support environment.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.