Senior Sports Analyst
Position Ref: SSA0917BW
November 17, 2017
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Sports Analysis team are looking for a Senior Sports Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family at our offices based in Staffordshire.
The team is responsible for designing, creating and maintaining the mathematical models used by the trading tools.
You will be joining an innovative group of analysts, with the exciting opportunity to link a general passion for sport with your analytical and technical skills through taking a lead role within the team.
• Building and maintaining the logic and pricing algorithms used in sports models.
• Developing and supporting technical solutions that the team are responsible for.
• Creating new solutions to calculate odds based on the requirements of the business.
• Ensuring the solution meets the needs of the business.
• Assisting other analysts and carrying out QA of work.
Knowledge and Experience:
• A degree in a Mathematical/Computer Science discipline or relevant professional experience.
• Excellent understanding of probability and statistics.
• Knowledge of the online gambling industry.
• Experience with sports betting models.
• Experience with technologies such as VB.NET, C#, SQL, VB6, Excel, VBA.
• Experience with analysis of large data sets.
• Jira Issue Management.
• Solid understanding of Windows and Office applications.
Skills and Attributes:
• A keen interest in a wide range of sports.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• Committed and flexible with can do attitude towards work.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.