Senior Software Developer, Web Members
Position Ref: SSDWM0917BW
December 1, 2017
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling company, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Members development team is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work at our offices based in Central Manchester.
The Members team is responsible for the members and payments functionality utilising a Microsoft technology stack.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be capable of delivering pieces of work with minimal input from the team, technical leads and manager.
You will be joining a team of bright and enthusiastic technologists who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Extensive commercial experience of Microsoft .NET
• Developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery
• Extensive commercial MS SQL Server experience (2000 or later)
• Proven track record of delivering high quality scalable software solutions
• Delivery focused with experience using AGILE practices
• Extensive experience working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications
• Understanding of Dependency Injection, IoC and SOLID principles
• A degree in a Computer Science discipline (or relevant discipline) or relevant professional experience is essential
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Functional programming such as Go, Elixir or Erlang
• Jira Issue Management
• AccuRev version control
• Problem solving ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong team working skills
• Self motivation
• Proactive and willing to contribute to ideas
• High standard of work and attention to detail
• Passionate about software development and technology
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.