Senior Software Developer, Web Members
Position Ref: SSDWM0917BW
October 6, 2017
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling company, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Members development team is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work at our offices based in Central Manchester.
The Members team is responsible for the members and payments functionality utilising a Microsoft technology stack.
As a Senior Software Developer you will be capable of delivering pieces of work with minimal input from the team, technical leads and manager.
You will be joining a team of bright and enthusiastic technologists who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Extensive commercial experience of Microsoft .NET
• Developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery
• Extensive commercial MS SQL Server experience (2000 or later)
• Proven track record of delivering high quality scalable software solutions
• Delivery focused with experience using AGILE practices
• Extensive experience working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications
• Understanding of Dependency Injection, IoC and SOLID principles
• A degree in a Computer Science discipline (or relevant discipline) or relevant professional experience is essential
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Functional programming such as Go, Elixir or Erlang
• Jira Issue Management
• AccuRev version control
• Problem solving ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong team working skills
• Self motivation
• Proactive and willing to contribute to ideas
• High standard of work and attention to detail
• Passionate about software development and technology
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SSDWM0917BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.