Senior Software Developer – Manchester
Position Ref: SENSD1017BW
December 15, 2017
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Sportsbook development team is seeking passionate Senior Software Developers to work out of our brand new central Manchester office.
The Sportsbook development team is responsible for developing, maintaining and continually enhancing the Sports, In-Play and Financial products developed using a Microsoft Stack.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic developers who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Skills and Experience:
• Extensive commercial experience of Microsoft .NET.
• Experience of developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
• Extensive commercial RDBMS experience (preferred SQL server 2005 or later).
• Experience of working with distributed or concurrent, multi-tiered applications.
• Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable, software solutions.
• Ability to adapt to a very diverse and reactive working environment.
• Excellent communicator on a technical level.
• Experience of delivering using agile practises.
• Passionate about software development and technology.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
• Experience in Typescript.
• Experience in functional programming such as Go, Elixir or Erlang.
• Jira issue management.
• Self motivated and delivery focused.
• Experience of working in a 24/7 environment with an on call development function.
• An interest in sport.
• Experience of the online gaming industry.
• Problem solving ability.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
• Proactive and willing to contribute to ideas.
• High Standards of work and attention to detail.
A degree in a computer science discipline or relevant professional experience is essential. A competitive salary and benefits package is available to successful applicants.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.