Senior Information Security Analyst
Position Ref: SISA1019BW
November 6, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages.
The Information Security department is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
Reporting into the Information Security Manager, this role is focused on ensuring the Information Security of bet365 and its staff.
This is a technical role that will challenge your time management and communication skills as well as your knowledge of networking, system administration and regulatory requirements.
• Providing support to the Team Leader/Technical Lead, acting as deputy where required.
• Taking a lead role in the project process to ensure that Information Security aspects are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
• System testing using approved bet365 methodologies.
• Undertaking vulnerability and penetration testing.
• Understanding of Information Security specific software and how it relates to our environment.
• Undertaking security related investigations.
• Overseeing the daily security operational processes acting as an escalation point where necessary.
• Responding to, and reporting on, system alerts from various monitoring technologies.
• Developing a thorough understanding of the business.
• Supporting more junior members of the team
• Liaising with the business to ensure that Information Security requirements within each of the different jurisdictions in which we operate are complied with.
• Security risk management.
• Creating technical documentation.
• Identifying any nonconformity within the business, escalating appropriately.
• Interfacing with external bodies as necessary.
• Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent understanding of the general principles, practices and technologies of Information/Digital Security.
• Ability to understand, analyse and apply policies against existing technical environments and identify gaps.
• Excellent understanding of technology functions as they relate to Information Security.
• Understanding of Network Infrastructure and Network Engineering topics.
• Developing practical and pragmatic technical standards and procedures.
• Experience in a technical support or operations environment.
• Knowledge of developments in security technology and their application.
• Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
• Understanding of industry standard Information Security practices.
• Awareness of PCI DSS current version.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent communication skills/personable.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Process oriented.
• Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
• Appreciation of IT principles.
• Committed, flexible, can do attitude towards work.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SISA1019BW to email@example.com. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.