Regulatory Platform Services Developer
Position Ref: RPSD0718BW
August 17, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies and a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology, is seeking a Regulatory Platform Services Developer. The position is available at our offices based in Staffordshire, England.
The Regulatory Platform Services team is responsible for ensuring the technical compliance of the bet365 services with regulatory requirements, capturing millions of data records per day in digital SAFEs that are accessed by national authorities for control.
The successful applicant will be working on highly available Java systems involving state of the art cryptography (authentication, digital signature and encryption). You will be defining the technical direction of the team as we continue to solve new and challenging problems in this arena.
Working with Compliance and the technical experts throughout the business, you will have the chance to learn and grow in our hard working, fast paced environment.
• Designing and developing data centric compliance Java solutions (digital SAFE) that ensure data integrity in response to regulatory requirements.
• Analysing and troubleshooting non compliant, insecure or poorly performing behaviours of the solutions.
• Developing solutions in line with departmental standards, adhering to the development process.
• Reporting on the activity and trends on the compliance solutions to enable both reactive and proactive management of change.
• Creating and maintaining relevant documentation.
• Assisting internal and external teams submit compliant data to the solution.
• Assisting in all reasonable ways during the required audits and certification.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Extensive software development experience with Java.
• Working with XML/XSD validation and transformations.
• Working on multithreaded and highly available systems.
• Experience with Linux command line tools.
• Analytical thinking.
• Working in a team environment delivering high quality solutions.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Ability to work in a continually changing, reactive environment.
• Display a flexible, can do attitude towards work.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
• Working in regulated and/or certified environments.
• Working with the Java Crypto APIs and X.509 certificates.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference RPSD0718BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.