Project Test Lead
Position Ref: PTL0917BW
December 3, 2017
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Testing team are seeking a Project Test Lead to join this vital part of the bet365 family at our offices based in Staffordshire.
Working within the testing department you will be required to assist in driving the provision of a capable, reactive and motivated delivery focused testing team. Responsible for a number of work items across a suite of products and applications, including a global website and mobile platform, a flexible, proactive and hands on approach is essential in this fast paced high output department.
• Planning, organising and reporting on testing phases for a number of work items across a range of products.
• Applying active governance around quality, rules, standards and processes for work items you are managing.
• Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood to a detailed level.
• Ensuring relevant test artefacts (Test Plans, Estimates, Test Cases, and Regression Suites) are created within necessary timescales and to required standard.
• Liaising and collaborating with other Project Test Leads, sharing best practice and improvements to assist in driving overall team output and quality.
• Ensuring Regulatory and PCI standards are adhered to across the testing phase.
• Understanding the efforts on both resource and time and assess impacts and risks in delivering work items you are responsible for.
• Being an active communicator both within the team and outside the team attending and contributing to various interdepartmental meetings.
• Liaising and facilitating successful relationships within the development teams and at times the operational functions.
• Assisting in appraisal reviews and objective setting/reviews.
• Assisting in administration responsibilities of the team where necessary.
Skills and Attributes:
• Strong team/project lead experience.
• Strong background in Software Testing.
• Experience of leading large and diverse projects.
• Excellent understand of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple streams of activity shifting focus regularly.
• Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
• Delivery focused.
• Self motivated.
Desirable Experience and Attributes:
• Knowledge and experience of the Gambling industry.
• Experience of implementing and working with automated testing tools.
• Experience of working with 3rd party test companies.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.