Brazilian Portuguese Language Customer Service Advisors
Position Ref: BPLCSA0419BW
May 3, 2019
Start your career with one of the world’s leading online gambling companies. Enjoy competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
We are looking for bright, customer focused and enthusiastic people to join our European Customer Service team. At bet365 we are keen to welcome candidates who are passionate about delivering high quality service whilst working in a fast paced, rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities for progression. Additionally, as your experience grows, there is the option to work night shifts with an enhanced pay structure.
As a Brazilian Portuguese Language Customer Service Advisor, you will assist our global customer base via Live Chat, telephone and email. You will be assisting our customers with a wide variety of account queries including payment, login, verification and bet queries.
From your first day with the Company relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including sports and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
• Excellent Fluent/native verbal and written communication skills in Brazilian Portuguese
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service
• Ability to problem solve and find a resolution
• Competent literacy and numeracy skills
• Experience in a customer facing role
Candidates must be prepared to work any 5 days from 7 including weekends to cover the busy sporting calendar.
• Enhanced rates of pay for evening, weekend and bank holiday work
• Performance based increasing pay structure
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Attractive pension scheme
• Favourable relocation package for non UK residents
For non UK residents, we will support you throughout the initial relocation process. We will provide you with fully furnished accommodation and, in addition to this; you will receive 2 return flights to your current country of residence.
Many more benefits are available for successful applicants.
Apply For This Job
To apply send a copy of your CV with covering letter to European.JobsMailbox@bet365.com quoting the position reference BPLCSA0419BW.