Management Information Systems Developer, SSRS
Position Ref: MISDSR0718BW
August 3, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) department is seeking a Management Information Systems Developer to join this vital part of the bet365 family.
The MIS SSRS team is responsible for reports generated from SQL Server. Our SSRS Developers are primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of these business critical reports. Creation of highly tuned stored procedures and ad hoc T-SQL queries is imperative for an effective reporting solution.
With the creation of each new report comes the ongoing support and maintenance of the output. Business analysis and troubleshooting of the reports is a large part of the role.
As we consume data from many different teams and data sources, the creation and maintenance of SSIS packages will also be required.
The team continuously improves working practices. We embrace and share new ideas, so you will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to discuss and make suggestions to the team.
The team works in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, so you will be a self starter capable of reacting quickly to change where required.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• Demonstrable knowledge of SQL Server, TSQL, Indexes, Execution Plans and Query Optimisation.
• Experience of SSRS and SSIS along with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Relational database design
• Analytical thinking, good problem solving skills, self start capability of owning and solving challenging reporting problems.
• Experience of working in a team environment delivering high quality solutions
• Ability to work to deadlines
• SRRS administration experience would be a significant advantage
• Working with large database systems
• Working with complex OLTP data models
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.