Maintenance Engineer (Plumbing)
Position Ref: PLUE1018BW
November 4, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking an experienced plumbing Engineer to join the Facilities team. The position is offered on a full time basis at our offices based in Staffordshire.
• Carrying out commercial and domestic heating repairs and diagnostics.
• Servicing and plumbing installations in our large portfolio of residential and office premises.
• Carrying out general maintenance duties as part of an established maintenance team as required.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience in heating, ventilation and plumbing.
• Ability to work on the repair, servicing, testing, installation and diagnostics of heating systems and boiler faults.
• Excellent understanding of heating and plumbing installations and confidence in all aspects of the role.
• High standards of work and a flexible approach to working hours.
• AHU knowledge will be advantageous.
• Up to date Gas Safe qualifications are essential.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference PLUE1018BW to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.