Position Ref: LC0319BW
May 6, 2019
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The sector is complex, technology-driven, highly regulated and constantly evolving. As a result, the bet365 legal team enjoys the challenge of cutting-edge, multi-jurisdictional work within a wide range of regulatory frameworks and plays a central part in the development of the worldwide business.
• Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts.
• Reviewing and advising on marketing promotions and advertisements.
• Advising on compliance and regulatory issues relating to UK and international betting and gaming laws and licensing.
• Researching and advising on a range of legal matters such as trademarks and copyright, IP matters, data protection laws concerning the group
• Advising on day to day legal queries from the business.
• Advising and assisting in customer complaints and external dispute resolution.
• Ad hoc projects and business development opportunities as they arise.
Required Skills and Experience and Attributes:
• Ambitious commercial lawyer with a strong academic background.
• Newly qualified or up to 3 years of PQE gained at a well-regarded, top tier law firm or in house team. Secondment or in house experience would be helpful but not essential.
• Highly motivated and pro-active with a desire to learn and develop
• Excellent attention to detail with an ability to provide solid commercial solutions to challenging legal and commercial issues.
• Effective ability to organise, prioritise and plan
• Team player with strong interpersonal communication skills, possessing the skills to build rapport and trust at all levels.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.