Junior Regulatory Platform Services Developer
Position Ref: JRPSD0819BW
September 23, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages.
The Regulatory Platform Services department is looking for a Junior Regulatory Platform Services Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The department is responsible for ensuring the technical compliance of the bet365 services with regulatory requirements, capturing millions of data records per day in digital SAFEs that are accessed by national authorities for control.
You will be working on highly available Java systems involving state of the art cryptography (authentication, digital signature, encryption). Working with the Compliance team and the technical experts throughout the business, you will have the chance to learn and grow in our hard working, fast paced environment.
• Assisting the development and test of data centric Java compliance solutions (digital SAFE) that ensure data traceability and integrity in response to specified regulatory requirements.
• Analysing and troubleshooting non-compliant, insecure or poorly performing behaviour of solutions.
• Assisting developing and testing solutions in line with departmental standards, adhering to the development process.
• Reporting activity and trends on the regulatory services to enable both reactive and proactive change management.
• Assisting in creation and maintenance of test suites and relevant documentation.
• Assisting the deployment of the solutions in the testing environments.
• Assisting internal and external teams with submitting relevant and compliant data to regulatory services.
• Assisting in all reasonable ways during the required audits and certification.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Analytical thinking.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Ability to work in a continually changing, reactive environment.
• Flexible, can do attitude towards work.
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or relevant work experience.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Commercial software development experience with at least one 3G language (C, C++, C#, Java).
• Linux command line tools.
• Experience working in regulated and/or certified environments.
• Experience of working with XML data.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.