Junior Design Implementation Analyst
Position Ref: JDIA1117BW
January 12, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Web Design team are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail to work in a fast paced environment at the centre of the business.
As a Junior Design Implementation Analyst, you will be working alongside other Web Designers and Design Implementation Analysts. You will be responsible for the visual and functional quality of future and current website improvements across bet365 products.
You will have a strong knowledge of the bet365 website and a passion for the principles of design including layout, typography, imagery and brand consistency.
• Conducting design reviews of developers’ work and ensuring they are pixel perfect.
• Completing cross device and browser UX and UI testing.
• Creating detailed annotations, which incorporate design rules, consistency, fonts, imagery and colours.
• Assisting in the creation of optimized and production ready website assets using Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, or CSS/HTML.
• Logging design issues in JIRA and following the lifecycle of these issues until resolved.
• Supporting front-end developers with visual requirements within the development process.
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch
• High attention to detail
• An understanding of HTML/CSS
• Strong portfolio of relevant work
Candidates will be required to provide examples of work created using Adobe Photoshop or Sketch (or similar design package).
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.