IT Services Technician
Position Ref: ITST0819BW
August 30, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages.
The IT Services function is looking for an IT Services Technician to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be responsible for the installation and configuration of PCs, graphics cards, hard disks, memory, mice, keyboards, screens, printers and other components ensuring that the user base has sufficient equipment and resources to perform their roles.
Working across lines of service, you will ensure a coordinated approach to providing support for the workforce and cooperate with other teams within Infrastructure to ensure all services are delivered within targets and to agreed standards.
Although not directly responsible for fixing complex issues, you will have the responsibility to troubleshoot, identify business impact and escalate efficiently in a timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment taking on a diverse and challenging role.
• Logging all tickets for locally reported incidents or requests.
• Proactively managing open incidents, working with other 2nd line teams escalating to 3rd line where required to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA.
• Permissions and user account management.
• PC, laptop and printer commission, assignment, maintenance and decommission.
• Maintaining the asset register for new, reassigned and retired equipment.
• Replenishing and maintaining working stock levels.
• Desk moves.
• Ensuring all local PC locations are documented and updated.
• Creating and maintaining Active Directory groups.
• Applying and maintaining folder permissions on shared drives.
• Mobile device management (iOS and Android).
• Remote hands service for Infrastructure hardware.
• Adherence to any published processes and procedures.
• Adherence to the working practices as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedure.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
• Commercial experience working in a Service Management function.
• Technical ability supporting and maintaining hardware and peripheral devices; including break fix.
• Current experience supporting Windows OS and bespoke applications within a business environment.
• Experience of using a ticketing system such as Remedy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Smart thinking and can do attitude.
• Microsoft Operating Systems (7, 10).
• Good team player.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• MAC and CentOS
• Microsoft Office Suite 2010, 2016.
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ITST0819BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.