Customer Due Diligence Specialists, Swedish Language
Position Ref: SLCDDSMT0819BW
September 30, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for full time Customer Due Diligence Specialists, Swedish Language to strengthen the growth of the Customer Due Diligence department at our offices based in Malta.
Applicants must be fluent in Swedish with an excellent standard of both written and spoken English.
The department is responsible for conducting in depth research and using this to analyse and accurately record customer information in order to enable bet365 to meet regulatory requirements.
A full training programme combined with competitive pay rates will be offered to the successful applicants.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Initiative, sound judgement and ability to think analytically.
• Strong organisational skills in order to balance workload and meet deadlines.
Previous experience working in a risk, regulation or compliance role would be advantageous, and experience working in the sports and gambling Industry would be desirable but is not essential.
The positions is a full time role and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of 5 days from 7, including evening shifts and Public Holidays.
• Enhanced rates of pay for working evenings, weekends and public holidays.
• Performance based increasing pay structure.
• Excellent bonus scheme.
• Attractive pension scheme.
• Private Healthcare.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SLCDDSMT0819BW to MaltaJobs.Mailbox@bet365.com. Alternatively you can click the link to apply.