Senior Software Developer, Back Office Members
Position Ref: SSDBOM0419BW
May 17, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Back Office Members team is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be helping to maintain and develop the business’s operational tools which support the management of customer accounts. The primary technology stack is Microsoft, specifically the .NET framework (primarily WinForms) and SQL Server; however, now is a great time to join the team as we work towards introducing technologies such as NoSQL (Riak), Erlang and Golang.
You will have the experience and talent required to deliver efficient, scalable, enterprise class software solutions whilst thriving in a fast moving and technologically innovative environment. A keen eye for quality is required to perform quality assurance reviews for others within the team.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Strong understanding of .NET (VB/C#) and WinForms applications.
• Knowledge of software design and secure coding principles.
• Experience of working with high availability, multi user, n-tier and distributed systems.
• Understanding of windows services.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple streams of activity, shifting focus as required.
• Self motivation
• Awareness of the importance of business needs.
• Committed with a can do attitude.
• Ability to work collaboratively or independently according to project requirements.
• Ability to work proactively in a reactive environment.
• Passion for knowledge sharing and helping develop colleagues..
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Jira software
• Understanding of web services.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SSDBOM0419BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ