Training Delivery Manager
Position Ref: TDM1019BW
October 30, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Training Delivery Manager at our offices based in Malta.
The purpose of the role is to manage the Malta based Training department in the design, delivery and evaluation of effective training interventions which support the achievement of organisational goals and continued growth of bet365.
• Working with the senior leadership team to agree the ongoing training and development strategy for our Malta operations.
• Ensuring the training strategy is achieved through the effective management of the Malta based Training department.
• Overseeing the design and quality of new and updated training interventions and the production of materials in accordance with the needs of operational departments.
• Managing a team of Training Officers to deliver a standard of training based around established training methodologies.
• Quality assurance of the effective delivery of training interventions in line with industry regulations.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of existing training interventions and materials.
• Making recommendations for change to key stakeholders and the senior leadership team.
• Representing the Training department and acting as point of escalation for operational teams.
• Working closely with training colleagues across the group to ensure consistency with bet365’s training standards and processes.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Educated to degree level.
• Demonstrable working experience in a Learning and Development role.
• Ability to manage and motivate self and others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills including the confidence to converse with departmental and senior managers.
• Already based in or be willing to relocate to Malta.
• Willing to travel to overseas offices for short periods.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference TDM1019BW to MaltaJobs.Mailbox@bet365.com.