Test Automation Engineer – Gaming
Position Ref: TAE0917BW
October 31, 2017
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
We’re passionate about our brand, our product, customers and employees, and we want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share our vision and our passion.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join the expanding Gaming Development team based at our offices in Sofia.
The focus of the role is on the products which are owned by the Gaming Development team – web, mobile, content management and back office tools for Casino, Games, Poker, Bingo, Vegas and Slots. You will join a team of high calibre professionals focused on productivity, quality and supporting the business to maintain and grow our customer base.
Test Automation Engineers at bet365 have the experience and talent required to work as part of technical teams to deliver high quality software to spec and on time. They thrive in a fast moving and technologically innovative environment. Playing a part in a team of skilled technology professionals, they enjoy working closely with others and are able to share their own skills and experience as well as capitalise on the experience of their peers.
• Working with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Development teams to understand business and technical requirements fully and produce appropriate test documentation.
• Providing accurate estimates for all phases of testing and making recommendations for test approach with focus on quality and efficiency.
• Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
• Reporting defects accurately and manage through to successful resolution via Jira.
• Reporting testing progress to the project team communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
• Identifying and carrying out regression testing where appropriate and contributing to the creation and maintenance of automated test suites.
• Liaising with subject matter experts to continually develop product knowledge.
• Actively participating in planning meetings, stand ups and workshops.
• Liaising and facilitating successful relationships across the business.
• Assisting with functional queries that may arise from business uses following releases to production.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Proactive approach to own personal development.
• Focussed on the importance of the business needs.
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
• Ability to work collaboratively or independently dependant on project requirements.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
• Java programming (Page Object Model)
• Selenium 2/3 – WebDriver & Grid
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
• C#/ .Net
• Development background/mentality
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference TAEBUL0917BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke on Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.