Sub Editor (Sports Content)
Position Ref: SESC0619BW
June 21, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join the Sports Content team within a fast paced part of the business.
The successful applicant will be working alongside a team of Sub Editors assisting in the creation and delivery of multifaceted marketing campaigns to the bet365 customer base.
You will have a strong knowledge of the bet365 website and sports offers, possess a keen eye for detail and have the ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
• Creating content to be used across bet365’s Sports sites and in customer correspondence in order to promote relevant offers.
• Producing and proofreading all content prior to publication.
• Liaising with a number of internal departments to ensure all promotional content is delivered on time and meets agreed briefs.
• Reviewing the bet365 Sports and Sports Extra sites to ensure all site content is both up to date and compliant with regulatory requirements.
Skills and Attributes:
• Keen eye for detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements at short notice.
• Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Self motivation, with the ability to manage own workload through prioritisation.
• Excellent standard of written communication skills.
A keen interest in sport and a working knowledge of Dreamweaver and content management systems would also be beneficial although not essential.
This full time position typically involves working any 5 days from 7. Relevant training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.