Sub Editor (Sports Content)
Position Ref: SESC0619BW
June 21, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join the Sports Content team within a fast paced part of the business.
The successful applicant will be working alongside a team of Sub Editors assisting in the creation and delivery of multifaceted marketing campaigns to the bet365 customer base.
You will have a strong knowledge of the bet365 website and sports offers, possess a keen eye for detail and have the ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
• Creating content to be used across bet365’s Sports sites and in customer correspondence in order to promote relevant offers.
• Producing and proofreading all content prior to publication.
• Liaising with a number of internal departments to ensure all promotional content is delivered on time and meets agreed briefs.
• Reviewing the bet365 Sports and Sports Extra sites to ensure all site content is both up to date and compliant with regulatory requirements.
Skills and Attributes:
• Keen eye for detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements at short notice.
• Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Self motivation, with the ability to manage own workload through prioritisation.
• Excellent standard of written communication skills.
A keen interest in sport and a working knowledge of Dreamweaver and content management systems would also be beneficial although not essential.
This full time position typically involves working any 5 days from 7. Relevant training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Apply For This Job
The closing date for applications is 21 June 2019.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SESC0619BW.
Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.