Position Ref: SOMT0919BW
October 27, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking to employ a team of full time Studio Operators for our website operation at our offices based in Malta.
The Studio department is responsible for the Sportsbook display on our desktop, mobile and tablet platforms ensuring the delivery of locally relevant content across a range of domains and layouts, as well as scheduling and monitoring over 150,000 Sports Live Streams to ensure stream quality is consistently delivered to our customers. Studio is also responsible for bet365 advertising content across a number of media formats.
Successful applicants will build all elements of the bet365 Sportsbook content, be responsible for the administration of our Live Streaming product and manage Live Odds TV advertisements in a number of international markets.
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks to ensure daily workloads and processes are completed to tight deadlines.
• Natural attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential to ensure the smooth delivery of service for both internal and external customers.
• Self motivated and enjoy working closely with colleagues.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to pick up new programs quickly.
A wide ranging sporting interest is a definite advantage. Relevant training will be provided to successful applicants. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to join a market leader in the gambling industry.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role, then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SOMT0919BW to MaltaJobs.Mailbox@bet365.com. Alternatively, you can click the link to apply.