Sports Analyst, Esports
Position Ref: SAES0119BW
January 30, 2019
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Sports Analysis team is looking for a Sports Analyst, Esports to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family at our offices based in Staffordshire.
The team is responsible for designing, creating and maintaining the mathematical models used by the trading tools.
You will be joining an innovative group of analysts with the exciting opportunity to link a general passion for Esports with your analytical and technical skills through taking a lead role within the team.
• Building and maintaining logic and pricing algorithms used in Esports models.
• Developing and supporting technical solutions that the team are responsible for.
• Ensuring solutions meet the needs of the business.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Degree in a mathematical or computer science based discipline.
• Keen interest in Esports.
• Excellent understanding of probability and statistics.
• Experience with technologies such as VB.NET, C#, Golang, SQL, Excel, VBA.
• Solid understanding of Windows and Office applications.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong team player.
• Committed, flexible, can do attitude towards work.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience with Esports betting models.
• Analysis of large data sets.
• Jira Issue Management.
• AccuRev/Git Version Control.
• Knowledge of the online gaming industry.
The closing date for applications is 8th February 2019.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.