Software Tester, Trader Tools
Position Ref: STTT0719BW
July 24, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The Software Testing team is seeking passionate Software Testers to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be responsible for testing back office trader tools across both web and mobile platforms. Working closely with the product development team, subject matter experts, software developers and other members of the testing team you will be responsible for the approval of software before it is released to live, ensuring the highest levels of quality and accuracy.
• Liaising with SMEs to continually develop product knowledge.
• Maintaining and creating testing team documentation for product and sports knowledge.
• Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood.
• Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution.
• Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
• Reporting progress of workload communication effectively and escalating where appropriate.
• Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from the business users following releases.
• Contributing to our continuous improvement ethos.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Keen interest in a range of sports.
• Knowledge of betting and/or trading events.
• Strong awareness of the sporting calendar.
• Proactive approach to own personal development.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and successfully manage your own time.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to react well to change with a positive attitude.
• Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.