Software Tester, Management Information Systems
Position Ref: STMIS0618BW
July 13, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) department is seeking a passionate Software Tester to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will take responsibility for generating test scripts, testing the software, managing the bug retesting, regression testing and test documentation for our software applications; working to the highest levels of quality and accuracy. Testing will be performed on our internal back office systems.
You will possess solid software testing experience including web application testing, the ability to create test plans and test scripts from varying requirement documents as well as strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood.
• Producing test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard.
• Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales.
• Identifying needs and carrying out regression testing where appropriate.
• Reporting defects accurately and managing through to successful resolution via Jira.
• Reporting testing progress to line management, communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate.
• Maintaining and creating product knowledge documentation for use within test team.
• Assisting with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Commercial software testing experience primarily around web applications.
• Preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates.
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
• Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative.
• Commitment to a high quality and thorough approach to work.
• High attention to detail.
• Proactive approach to own personal development.
• Ability to work on multiple streams of work and change focus quickly.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Gaming industry knowledge.
• Working with automated testing tools.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.