Software Product Analyst – Gaming
Position Ref: STBUL0519BW
July 1, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
We are passionate about our brand, our product, customers and employees and want to meet highly motivated individuals who share our vision and passion.
We are looking for a Software Product Analyst to join the expanding Gaming team at our offices based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
As part of the Product Development function, working closely with the Gaming Development team, the Product Analyst will be responsible for supporting all projects in flight, producing development specifications and raising work items in JIRA with a particular focus on Support and Small Works items.
Furthermore, the Product Analyst team maintain all of the bet365 Games Management systems and are ultimately responsible for releasing all new content to the bet365 sites.
• Creating specification and requirement documents to aid the development of new products and integrations.
• Testing of the applications used to build and maintain those products/integrations.
• Writing user guides and briefing notes in regards to new functionality delivered as part of these applications.
• Analysing third party requirements and working with Gaming Development team to prioritise integrations
• Setting up of new gaming content.
• Providing support to Software Testing department and Software Development teams on projects involving Gaming.
• Working closely with Product Development team. Analysing competitor websites, identifying new functionality and producing recommendations for Senior Management.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently, effectively and clearly with stakeholders across all levels of the business. Key to the role is being able to understand business requirements and to then explain those requirements to technical staff.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work through problems methodically.
• Ability to analyse information efficiently and to make decisions based on that analysis.
• Management of multiple tasks concurrently, prioritising as required.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to produce high quality written documentation.
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
• Experience of Internet technologies
• Experience of Online Gaming, particularly casino style games and the integrations that power them.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.