Software Product Analyst – Sports
Position Ref: SPASMAN0919BW
October 25, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages.
The Sports product development team is looking for a Software Product Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family based at our offices in Manchester.
Reporting to the Head of Product Development – Sports, you will play a key role in the delivery of software enhancements to the bet365 Sports sites.
Working alongside Product Development Managers you will assist in the shaping of new product enhancements, working closely with Operations and Trading teams, to ensure the Sports platform is developed in line with business requirements and provide a clear product direction for developers.
• Providing input into new product ideas and enhancements to existing products.
• Carrying out competitor analysis to maintain market place awareness.
• Assisting with the production of detailed requirement documents outlining the scope of changes to be implemented by the Sports development teams.
• Supporting development teams with the implementation of changes.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Ability to write clear and concise requirements for developers to follow.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
• Communicating and interacting with staff at all levels.
• Ability to handle a fast pace of change.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple work items concurrently.
• Excellent understanding of sports betting.
• Willingness to learn the rules and regulations of sports.
• Understanding of gambling requirements for regulatory markets.
The closing date for applications is 25 October 2019.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SPASMAN0919BW.
Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.