Software Development Technical Lead, Forensics
Position Ref: SDTECHLF0719BW
August 21, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The Sports Development Forensics team is looking for a Software Development Technical Lead to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The purpose of the Sports Development Forensics team is to provide systematic and ad hoc forensic data analysis. The team develops and supports systems which provide deep insight into site usage using innovative data analytic tools and approaches.
• Providing technical leadership for the team.
• Building and optimising distributed, high volume systems in Go.
• Creating end to end technical solutions for the team whilst engaging other teams where necessary.
• Driving good engineering practises within the team whilst defining and teaching these practices.
• Mentoring team members.
• Providing technical roadmaps and influencing technical strategy.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience building highly transactional and asynchronous systems.
• Care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code.
• SQL and NoSQL database experience.
• Good LINUX and GNU skills.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Go (Golang) programming
• Complex Event processing
The closing date for applications is 21 August 2019.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SDTECHLF0719BW.
Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.