Software Development Technical Lead, Forensics
Position Ref: SDTECHLF0419BW
May 17, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Sports Development Forensics team is looking for a Software Development Technical Lead to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The purpose of the Sports Development Forensics team is to provide systematic and ad hoc forensic data analysis. The team develops and supports systems which provide deep insight into site usage using innovative data analytic tools and approaches.
• Providing technical leadership for the team.
• Building and optimising distributed, high volume systems in Go.
• Creating end to end technical solutions for the team whilst engaging other teams where necessary.
• Driving good engineering practises within the team whilst defining and teaching these practices.
• Mentoring team members.
• Providing technical roadmaps and influencing technical strategy.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience building highly transactional and asynchronous systems.
• Care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code.
• SQL and NoSQL database experience.
• Good LINUX and GNU skills.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Go (Golang) programming
• Complex Event processing
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.