Software Development Technical Lead
Position Ref: SDTLBO0618BW
July 13, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 19 languages.
The Back Office team is looking for a Software Development Technical Lead to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The Back Office team is responsible for the Trading applications, as well as enhancing and supporting a diverse suite of applications that are core to the operating and trading of the bet365 sports systems.
As a technical lead, you will be passionate about technology, delivering quality and mentoring/coaching software engineers to further develop their skillset.
You will be assisting and supporting the Development Manager alongside the team leaders in the successful delivery of software by providing technical solutions and technical governance for the development team. You will need to demonstrate an in depth technical understanding of existing systems and take ownership of new solutions being developed by taking responsibility for the overall solution and code quality produced.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Extensive experience in Microsoft .Net.
• Commercial RDBMS experience (preferred SQL Server).
• Working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications.
• Experience as a senior/technical lead of software development projects in a hands on capacity.
• Ability to adapt to a very diverse and reactive working environment.
• Ability to work with minimal requirements and manage multiple tasks.
• Excellent communicator on a technical level.
• Experience of agile practices.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree qualified in Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
• Jira Issue Management.
• AccuRev version control.
• Exposure to No SQL technologies and message orientated design.
• Experience of working in a 24/7 environment with an on call development function.
• Experience of the online gaming industry.
• A keen interest in sport.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SDTLBO0618BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.