Software Developer, Web Members
Position Ref: SDWM0519BW
June 21, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The Web Members team is looking for a Software Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
As a Software Developer you will deliver high quality code, assist in the analysis and estimation of work items, whilst being exposed to enterprise scale architectures and processes that are geared towards quality and delivery.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic technologists who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge with the opportunity to help us to continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Extensive commercial .NET web development experience.
• Developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
• Commercial MS SQL Server experience (2000 or later).
• Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software solutions.
• Delivery focused with experience using AGILE practices.
• Experience working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications.
• Passionate about software development and technology.
• A degree in a Computer Science discipline (or relevant discipline) or relevant professional experience.
• An understanding of Dependency Injection, IoC and SOLID principles.
• Delivery focused.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong team player.
• Proactive and willing to contribute ideas.
• High standard of work and attention to detail.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience in Typescript.
• Experience in functional programming such as Go, Elixir or Erlang.
• AccuRev version control.
• Jira Issue Management.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SDWM0519BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.