Software Developer, Sports
Position Ref: SDS1018BW
November 30, 2018
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Sports development team, which is responsible for enhancing and supporting the current Sports Website, Mobile and Tablet products, is seeking a passionate Software Developer to work at our offices based in Staffordshire.
As a Software Developer you will deliver high quality code and assist in the analysis and estimation of work items, whilst being exposed to enterprise scale architectures and processes that are geared towards quality and delivery.
You will be joining a team of bright and enthusiastic technologists who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Commercial ASP.NET experience.
• Commercial experience within web development, preferably HTML5 and CSS 3.
• Proven track record in high availability multi browser compatible development.
• Previous experience of working with high availability multi user n-tier systems.
• A degree in a Computer Science discipline or relevant professional experience is essential.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Mobile technologies.
• Performance testing.
• Typescript experience.
• Service orientated architecture (SOA).
• Scrum or experience of working in an agile environment development function.
• Ability to work in a pressured environment.
• Ability to show patience in mentoring and coaching staff.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
• Self motivation.
• Good technical documentation skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.