Software Developer, Sports Back Office
Position Ref: SDSBMAN0119BW
March 8, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Sports Back Office team is looking for a Software Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
You will have the opportunity to work within a truly development focused culture, with lots of room for development. You will have the chance to use cutting edge tools and technologies to create rich user experiences; whilst working a fast paced dynamic environment.
You will be working on developing large scale applications, API’s and services used by our sports Traders to create the core betting content of our site. If you have a passion for technology and a keen interest in sport, then it doesn’t get better than this.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Extensive commercial .Net development experience.
• Extensive commercial MS SQL Server experience (2008 or later).
• A solid exposure to developing desktop applications.
• Experience with WinForms, C#/VB.NET, SQL Server.
• Experience with Stored Procedures and T-SQL.
• Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable, software solutions.
• Delivery focused with experience of using AGILE practices.
• Working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications.
• Passionate about software development and technology.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Degree qualified in Computer Science (or relevant discipline) or relevant work experience.
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple streams of activity shifting focus regularly.
• Delivery focused and adaptable.
• Problem solving ability.
• Proactive and willing to contribute to ideas.
• High standards of work and attention to detail.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• WPF experience.
• Experience with VB6.
• Exposure to No SQL technologies and message orientated.
• Jira Issue Management.
• GIT version control.
• AccuRev version control.
• Experience in the online gambling industry.
• An interest in sport.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.