Software Developer, Sports
Position Ref: SDS0919BW
October 2, 2019
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages.
The Sports development team, which is responsible for enhancing and supporting the current Sports Website, Mobile and Tablet products, is seeking a passionate Software Developer to work at our offices based in Staffordshire.
As a Software Developer you will deliver high quality code and assist in the analysis and estimation of work items, whilst being exposed to enterprise scale architectures and processes that are geared towards quality and delivery.
You will be joining a team of bright and enthusiastic technologists who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Experience in building software applications from the ground up.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about technology.
• Degree in a Computer Science discipline or relevant professional experience is essential.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Mobile technologies.
• Service orientated architecture (SOA).
• Continuous integration and build systems.
• Performance and automated testing.
• Typescript experience.
• Ability to show patience in mentoring and coaching staff.
• Good technical documentation skills.
• Proactivity and willingness to contribute ideas.
• Attention to detail delivering high standards of work.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.