Software Developer, Forensics
Position Ref: SDF0718BW
August 10, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Forensics team is looking for a Software Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family at our offices based in Staffordshire.
The Forensics team is responsible for providing systematic and adhoc forensic data analysis. You will be developing and supporting systems which provide deep insight into site usage using innovative data analytic tools and approaches.
• Working as part of an agile team to deliver the forensics software platform.
• Working on low latency distributed systems in Java and Go.
• Building and enhancing our complex event processing and continuous query platform.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Server side development (services, asynchronous messaging, threading, databases).
• Working on large Java projects.
• Willingness to cross train to the Go programming language.
• LINUX and GNU utilities.
• Problem solving ability.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong analytical skills.
• High standards of work and attention to detail.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
• Functional programming.
• Esper EPL.
• Neural Networks and Machine Learning.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.