Social Media Editor
Position Ref: SMED0619BW
July 1, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Social Media Editor. The position is available at our offices based in Staffordshire, England.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining bet365’s Social Media channels, including creating and implementing content, competitions and campaigns across a variety of platforms, as well as supporting customers online with their betting and account queries.
You will be creative, highly motivated, positive and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Sound knowledge of Social Media platforms, bet365 products and emerging digital trends is essential.
Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is beneficial but not essential.
• Creating and sharing content on Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
• Monitoring and responding to customer activity on Social Media platforms.
• Developing and consistently maintaining the bet365 Social Media voice and style.
• Proposing, delivering and analysing Social Media campaigns, initiatives, advertising and promotions.
• Creating activity calendars and schedules.
This is a full time position working any 5 days in 7. All relevant training will be provided.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.