Service Support Technician
Position Ref: SST0519BW
June 14, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The IT Services team is looking for a Service Support Technician to join this vital part of the bet365 family.
You will be joining a team who are responsible for 2nd line incident resolution and will act as an escalation point for the Service Desk. You will be undertaking detailed troubleshooting steps before escalating to 3rd line and will also have a key role in maintaining the Company’s domain portfolio.
You will be reporting into the Service Support Team Leader and working in a structured environment adhering to strict security policies relating to user access, covering a 24/7 shift pattern.
• Resolving 2nd line incidents.
• Assigning incidents to the 3rd line team.
• Resolving VIP incidents and completing VIP requests.
• Investigating and escalating major incidents.
• Completing overnight escalations and call outs.
• Completing system maintenance.
• Managing the domain portfolio.
• Managing mobile assets.
• Creating and maintaining Active Directory groups.
• Applying and maintaining folder permissions or shared drives.
• Managing inbound and outbound mail flow.
• Transferring knowledge to the Service Desk team.
• Acquiring knowledge from the 3rd line team.
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
• Active Directory administration.
• Exchange administration.
• Citrix administration.
• Microsoft Operating Systems (XP, Vista, 7, 10).
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent communicator.
• Good team player.
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Knowledge of call centre/corporate environments.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.