Senior Software Developers, Sportsbook
Position Ref: SSDSB1018BW
November 16, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Sportsbook development team is seeking passionate Senior Software Developers to work out of our Central Manchester office.
The Sportsbook development team is responsible for developing, maintaining and continually enhancing the Sports and In-Play products developed using a Microsoft Stack. As a Senior Software Developer you will be capable of delivering pieces of work with minimal input from the team, technical leads and managers.
You will be joining a team of bright, enthusiastic developers who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, with the opportunity to help us continue to move forward and lead the way in this exciting industry.
Required Skills, Attributes and Experience:
• Commercial experience of Microsoft .NET
• Developing using MVC, HTML, CSS and JQuery
• Commercial MS SQL Server experience (2000 or later)
• Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable, software solutions
• Delivery focused with experience of using Agile practices
• Passionate about software development and technology
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to work independently
• Working with distributed or concurrent, multi tiered applications
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Experience in Typescript
• Jira Issue Management
• Exposure to no SQL technologies
• Working in a 24/7 environment with an on call development function
• Working in a privately owned, no nonsense, highly reactive organisation
• Experience of the online gaming industry.
A degree in a Computer Science discipline or relevant professional experience is essential. A competitive salary and benefits package is available to successful applicants.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SSDSB1018BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.