Senior GDPR Analyst
Position Ref: SGDPRA0919BW
October 9, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages.
The GDPR team is looking for a Senior GDPR Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
This is a new role within the team and is primarily focused towards ensuring that the business is compliant in line with its GDPR responsibilities.
• Providing support to the Data Protection Officer.
• Supporting more junior members of staff as the senior member of the team within the UK.
• Having and maintaining an understanding of international and UK Data Protection and Privacy Law.
• Providing internal consultancy to business departments on data protection and privacy matters.
• Providing governance across all applicable policies and procedures.
• Liaising with the business to ensure that international data protection and privacy requirements are met.
• Working with IT information; including the production of technical documentation.
• Identifying any nonconformity within the business and escalating appropriately.
• Interfacing with Supervisory authorities as necessary; including producing high calibre documentation which is appropriate for submission.
• Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that data protection and privacy matters are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
• Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.
• Identifying appropriate data protection and privacy knowledge transfer into the business as required.
• Continuously studying international data protection and privacy legal developments, including case law.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Knowledge of UK and European Data Protection and Privacy Law.
• Excellent communication skills/personable.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Process oriented.
• Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
• Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation.
• Committed, flexible, can do attitude towards work.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Appreciation of IT principles.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SGDPRA0919BW to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.