Senior Compliance Analyst
Position Ref: SCA0519BW
Staffordshire, Central Manchester
June 21, 2019
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The Compliance team is seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst to join this vital part of the bet365 family.
The Compliance team is responsible for ensuring compliance in regulated markets; this includes markets where we are currently licenced to operate and future markets where we are applying for a licence to operate. The work includes guiding the business in respect of regulated market compliance, assisting with regulated market licence applications, ensuring ongoing compliance due to territorial regulation change and assisting the Compliance BAU function.
• Providing support to the Compliance Team Leader, acting as deputy where required.
• Developing a thorough understanding of each of the relevant regulations that the business needs to adhere to.
• Providing internal consultancy to business departments on regulatory matters.
• Liaising with the business to ensure that regulations within each of the jurisdictions are complied with.
• Working with IT information which is technical in nature; this will include the production of technical documentation
• Identifying any nonconformity within the business and escalating appropriately.
• Interfacing with regulatory bodies as necessary; this will include producing high calibre documentation which is appropriate for regulatory submission
• Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that regulatory points/matters are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
• Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.
• Identifying appropriate regulatory training/knowledge transfer into every area of the business as required.
• Acting as a point of contact and guide for junior colleagues.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Ability to make informed decisions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Process oriented.
• Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
• A solid understanding of technical IT principles (i.e. previous experience of systems management, support or implementation would be appropriate for this role).
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role, then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference SCA0519BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.