Senior Change and Configuration Engineer
Position Ref: SCCE1118BW
December 14, 2018
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Change and Configuration Management department is looking for a Senior Engineer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
This role is primarily focused towards supporting the Change Management team to ensure that all changes within the business meet the regulatory and compliance requirements working closely with all areas to achieve this.
• Processing Change requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Processing Change to required standards ensuring they are recorded and stored accurately.
• Playing a key role in ensuring the Change Management processes are adhered to across the business.
• Engaging necessary stakeholders prior to approving change to progress into the live environment so that all relevant risks are assessed at the appropriate level, by the most appropriate agent.
• Assisting in the resolution of conflicts to ensure that all appropriate changes take place.
• Highlighting changes which do not conform to standards.
• Assisting in reviewing the “Forward Schedule of Change”.
• Creating and maintaining relevant accurate documentation.
• Highlighting changes that do not have the correct configuration information supplied and ensure information is input into the CMDB.
• Supporting and deputising, when appropriate, for the Team Leader.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Process oriented.
• Technical training/background.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.