Romanian Language International Content Support
Position Ref: ICAROM0219BW
March 1, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking Romanian Language International Content Support on a freelance basis for approximately 40 hours spread throughout each 4 week period to meet business demands.
You will be supported by a dedicated in house team, and will be provided with all necessary business tools and equipment to work remotely enabling you to communicate, send and receive work and clarify any queries.
This is a part time, remote based opportunity.
• Assisting the core translation team with a range of translation projects.
• Translating, proofreading and testing content in Romanian.
• Preparing marketing content for various areas of our website, including Sports, Casino, Poker, Games and Vegas in Romanian.
• Fluent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Romanian with an excellent standard of English.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Self motivation.
• Ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to multi task and prioritise work under pressure.
Relevant training will be provided.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the position reference ICAROM0219BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.