Recruitment Specialist, Early Careers
Position Ref: RS0219BW
March 29, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The IT Recruitment team is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to support our talent attraction strategy at our offices based in Staffordshire.
As a recruitment function we are incredibly proud of what we have achieved but the demand for top technical talent does not disappear and it is time to find another individual to help continue to scale the growth of bet365.
Working closely with technology stakeholders and the wider IT Recruitment team, you will be responsible for managing the end to end technology graduate strategy encompassing both attraction and recruitment.
This is an exciting opportunity that mixes both tactical delivery and the wider strategic impact for bet365. Are you ready to join one of the world’s favourite online gambling organisations and accelerate your journey with us?
• Leading relationships with business stakeholders and wider IT Recruitment team to ensure graduate strategy is suitably documented and implemented.
• Defining graduate resourcing needs in line with business requirements and developing a recruitment plan to facilitate growth.
• Acting as a valuable member of the wider IT Recruitment Team, driving overall graduate strategy and advising on key developments.
• Building strong relationships with all university partners to coordinate all things attraction, recruitment and events.
• Looking at ways to optimise our graduate recruitment channels and how we operate.
• Improving how we partner with university stakeholders to help scale technology.
• Partnering with university campus teams to share business requirements and incorporate into a recruitment strategy.
• Participating in promotional activities, marketing events and publications on campus.
• Coordinating key business stakeholders to represent bet365 at marketing events and employer presentations.
• Working alongside marketing and design, building out and maintaining a bank of assets and content to support with the ongoing promotion of graduate recruitment.
• Creating a formal review and analytics process with a clear feedback line into the business.
• Ensuring accurate data and candidate profiling is captured and maintained within bet365’s recruitment information systems, utilising data to help inform decision making.
• Assisting with the preparation of high quality internal reports, interview schedules, dashboards and supporting materials required for the recruitment function.
• Liaising with the HR team regarding on boarding of successful applicants to bet365, e.g. raise job offers and support the new starter and induction processes.
• Assisting with the creation and maintenance of job adverts.
Required Skills, Attributes and Experience:
• Experience of designing and delivering campus attraction campaigns.
• Experience working in a quality focused, fast paced recruiting environment (either in house or agency).
• Knowledge of graduate market trends and best practice.
• Early adopter, happy to explore new trends in recruiting technology and social networking.
• Experience across the recruitment lifecycle with a key focus on attraction and engagement.
• Proven ability to collaborate and influence key stakeholder, peers and senior management.
• Innovative approach and technique to help scale the business and continue to attract great talent.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Technology recruitment
• Social media knowledge
• Data focused approach using data successfully to identify optimisation
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference RS0219BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.