Project Test Lead
Position Ref: PTL0419BW
May 24, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Members and Gaming team is looking for a Project Test Lead to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
Working within the Software Development department you will be assisting in driving the provision of a capable, reactive, motivated and delivery focused testing team, taking responsibility for a number of work items across a suite of products and applications including a global website and mobile platform. A flexible, proactive is required in this fast paced, high output department.
• Planning, organising and reporting on testing phases of work items across a range of products.
• Applying active governance around quality, rules, standards and processes for work items you are managing.
• Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood to a detailed level.
• Ensuring relevant test artefacts (test plans, estimates, test cases, regression suites) are created within necessary timescales and to the required standard.
• Guiding, coaching and mentoring testers ensuring desired quality is achieved for work items you are responsible for.
• Liaising and collaborating with our Project Test Leads; sharing best practise and improvements to assist in driving overall team output and quality.
• Ensuring regulatory and PCI standards are adhered to across the testing phase.
• Understanding the efforts on both resource and time and assessing impacts and risks in delivering work items you are responsible for.
• Actively communicating both within and outside the team, attending and contributing to various interdepartmental meetings.
• Liaising and facilitating successful relationships within the development teams and at times the operational functions.
• Assisting in appraisal reviews and objective setting/reviews.
• Assisting in administration responsibilities of the team where necessary.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Strong team/project lead experience
• Strong background in software testing
• Commercial experience of leading large and projects
• Excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple streams of activity shifting focus regularly.
• Ability to think in a pressured environment and react quickly to pressured situations.
• Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
• Delivery focused.
• Self motivation.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry.
• Implementing and working with automated testing tools
• Working with third party test companies
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.