Project Test Lead
Position Ref: PTL0619BW
Staffordshire, Central Manchester
August 2, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 19 languages.
The Members and Gaming team is looking for a Project Test Lead to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
Working within the Software Development department you will be assisting in driving the provision of a capable, reactive, motivated and delivery focused testing team, taking responsibility for a number of work items across a suite of products and applications including a global website and mobile platform. A flexible, proactive is required in this fast paced, high output department.
• Planning, organising and reporting on testing phases of work items across a range of products.
• Applying active governance around quality, rules, standards and processes for work items you are managing.
• Reviewing and analysing requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood to a detailed level.
• Ensuring relevant test artefacts (test plans, estimates, test cases, regression suites) are created within necessary timescales and to the required standard.
• Guiding, coaching and mentoring testers ensuring desired quality is achieved for work items you are responsible for.
• Liaising and collaborating with our Project Test Leads; sharing best practise and improvements to assist in driving overall team output and quality.
• Ensuring regulatory and PCI standards are adhered to across the testing phase.
• Understanding the efforts on both resource and time and assessing impacts and risks in delivering work items you are responsible for.
• Actively communicating both within and outside the team, attending and contributing to various interdepartmental meetings.
• Liaising and facilitating successful relationships within the development teams and at times the operational functions.
• Assisting in appraisal reviews and objective setting/reviews.
• Assisting in administration responsibilities of the team where necessary.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Strong team/project lead experience
• Strong background in software testing
• Commercial experience of leading large and projects
• Excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple streams of activity shifting focus regularly.
• Ability to think in a pressured environment and react quickly to pressured situations.
• Ability to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work.
• Delivery focused.
• Self motivation.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry.
• Implementing and working with automated testing tools
• Working with third party test companies
Apply For This Job
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference PTL0619BW. Alternatively you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ.