Project Manager, Regulatory
Position Ref: PRMAR1118BW
January 2, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Project and Programme Delivery department is looking for a Project Manager to be based out of our offices in Staffordshire
Working in the Regulatory portfolio demands a high level of responsiveness and flexibility to changing external factors and challenges.
You will have a broad understanding of the wider business challenges (legal, compliance, external parties, regulatory) and be able to successfully forge a way forward with stakeholders when a clear scope or next step is not apparent.
This portfolio spans all areas of the business and you will be managing projects that engage with software development teams, infrastructure teams and a variety of business support teams.
• Taking full ownership of running projects from initiation through to delivery and closure within agreed timescales.
• Having full responsibility for ensuring all projects are resourced, planned and controlled correctly, using the tools necessary to manage scope, time, risk and quality.
• Working with business and IT stakeholders to define scope and solutions of projects, whilst resolving issues as necessary.
• Ensuring relevant project stakeholders are engaged appropriately.
• Working directly with appointed technical leads and project team members to provide support and direction as required, contributing towards overall project objectives.
• Following delivery, providing lessons learned and activity based actions to improve the department’s delivery capabilities.
• Managing changes in scope and priorities in an effective and controlled manner.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Familiarity in dealing directly with technical functions including architecture, software development, test, release management, database, network, platform and IT Operations.
• Broad knowledge of project management terminology, tools and techniques.
• Pragmatism to the delivery approach, giving real consideration to the best and most efficient way to plan and release solutions.
• Understanding and experience of a variety of test approaches (functional and non functional).
• Ability to plan and balance priorities whilst working towards deadlines.
Excellent communication skills through usage of a range of styles, tools and techniques to ensure communicative clarity.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Experience of working within a large IT function specialising in the delivery of complex projects.
• Managing simultaneous deliveries across a variety of technology platforms and software.
• Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Qualifications in recognised project management methods.
The closing date for applications is 2nd January 2019
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.