Product Analyst, Management Information Systems
Position Ref: PAMIS1218BW
January 22, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) team is looking for a Product Analyst to join our Software Development department and this role will be embedded within the development function working alongside the developers and testers to enhance our product offering.
You will be responsible for producing functional and technical documentation for the current product suite which will include resource planning and management, statement generation, regulatory services and internal helper applications. You will need to gain a deep understanding of each product and its function in order to understand the impact of changes. You will also be involved in the shaping of future products working closely with the wider business to fully understand their requirements.
You will also be required to maintain post release technical documentation ensuring that any amendments to the specifications are adequately recorded and the information is accessible and understood by the wider business.
• Writing functional and technical specification documents to a high standard.
• Gaining an understanding of the current product suite in order to provide valuable insight and guidance.
• Producing and maintaining post release technical documentation and change capture.
• Integrating into the development function in order to provide a link between the wider business’ requirements and the technical information required by the team.
• Ensuring that requirements from the business are accurate and complete and understand the feasibility of the software and products to communicate accurately with all parties.
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Commercial experience as a Product Analyst.
• Proven experience writing technical documentation.
• Ability to understand technical vernacular and accurately communicate to non technical staff.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple streams of work simultaneously.
• Self motivation
Desirable Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Knowledge of web based applications including their processes, strengths and limitations.
• Experience of working within/with a development team.
• Experience of working in any of the following: online gambling industry, contact centres, compliance/regulatory.
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.