Operations Gaming Support Advisor
Position Ref: OGSA0619BW
July 21, 2019
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is looking for full time Operations Gaming Support Advisors to support the continued growth of its online operation at our offices, based in Malta. Enjoy competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
As an Operations Gaming Support Advisor, you will manage gaming related queries and issues from identification through to resolution. You will be required to liaise with internal and external parties and act as a central communication point for key stakeholders within the business, with a view to supporting the Bingo, Casino, Games, Poker and Vegas products.
We are keen to welcome candidates who want to step into our fast-paced support team and are enthusiastic to learn and grow in our ever changing industry. If you are a high performing individual, with a curiosity and passion for problem solving, this could be the role for you!
Experience in the gaming industry or a service support environment are favourable, but not essential.
From your first day with the Company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including all gaming products and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge required. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team.
The team operate 24 hours a day, where you will be expected to work 40 hours per week subject to rota requirements.
• Providing support for multiple departments on issues and processes relating to gaming products and providers.
• Reviewing and complete general troubleshooting and escalate any issues where required.
• Recording and monitor progress and close or resolve escalations both internally and externally.
• Testing and monitoring to ensure gaming sites and products are performing effectively.
• Building effective relationships with internal customers and external third party providers.
• Following processes and procedures to support the gaming departments.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
• A passion for delivering outstanding service.
• The ability to problem solve and seek resolution within SLA’s.
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent inter-personal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels.
• Organisational skills with a logical and flexible approach to work duties.
• The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines.
• Enhanced rates of pay for working evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
• Performance based increasing pay structure.
• Excellent bonus scheme.
• Attractive pension scheme.
• Private healthcare
Apply For This Job
This position is no longer open.
Please view our current vacancies.